Agren Memorial Park was named to honor Lieutenant Harold E. Agren who gave his life for his country in 1942, dying in a prisoner of war camp in World War II. The Agren Family donated the 30-acre park to King County in 1956, and King County conveyed the park to the Vashon Park District in 1995. Mr. Agren's memory is honored not only by the park sign but also by the flag and the two dogwoods planted at the entrance to the athletic field.
Agren is a 30.0 acre multiuse sports park and terrestrial conservancy located on the west end of Vashon Island off Southwest Bank Road. The heavily wooded property has been improved with 1 mile of informal walking and horseback riding trails that meander through dense conifer stands.
A grass baseball/softball field with backstop, bleachers, parking, and sani-can services has been developed in the south portion of the site. The field can be converted into multiple small soccer fields during fall soccer season. The field is encircled by a crushed rock walking track.
Address: 12814 SW Bank Road