Point Robinson is a 10.0 acre shoreline park and historical and marine conservancy located on the east shore of Maury Island off Point Robinson Road overlooking East Passage. The site has provided fog and lighthouse service for vessels since 1885. The lighthouse has been fully automated since 1978. The Park District owns the upland part of the park; the remainder is on long term lease from the Coast Guard.
The property conserves an extensive sandy beach shoreline that wraps around the point, a saltwater marsh, and upland woodlands. Walking trails and a few picnic tables have been developed along the scenic shoreline providing dramatic views of East Passage, Tacoma, and Mount Rainier, and through the upper wooded slopes.
Pt. Robinson Stewards have fully restored the two Keepers' Quarters on the property for use as rentals. All proceeds from these rentals goes back into the park's restoration and maintenance. For additional information about renting the Keepers' Quarters, contact Eric Wyatt, Lodging Manager, at 206-465-3180, firstname.lastname@example.org, or see VRBO.COM to learn about all of our vacation rentals.
Sunday tours of the Lighthouse are available mid-May through mid-September. During the off-season, tours can be scheduled by calling Captain Joe Wubbold at 206-463-6672.
The Ship's Store Gift Shop is open seasonally on Saturdays and Sundays, noon to 5:00 p.m. Call for additional information at 206-463-1323.
Address: 3705 SW Pt. Robinson Rd., Vashon, WA